c/ Montserrat Roig, 18
08310 ARGENTONA (Barcelona) SPAIN
Tel: (+34) 937 974 759
EUROSEQUITUR, S.L., inscrita Reg. Merc. de Barcelona, tomo 45909, folio 22, Hoja B502701 - NIF: B66987330
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
The purpose of the web portal www.ayama.com is to provide the public, in general, with knowledge of the activities that this organization carries out and of the products and services it provides, for the development of its activity. The use of any of the functionalities of the Website implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions set forth herein, without prejudice to those particular conditions that may apply to some of the concrete services offered through the website. The owner of the website reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice notice, modifications and updates of the information contained on its website or in the configuration and presentation of this one. In order to keep the information published on the Web portal updated, the contents thereof can be modified, corrected, deleted or added at any time, so it will be It is convenient to check the validity or accuracy of them by going to official sources.
INTELLECTUAL, INDUSTRIAL AND FRAMES PROPERTY
All the elements that make up the website, as well as its structure, design, source code, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs that appear on it, are owned by EUROSEQUITUR S.L., AYAMA or its collaborators and are protected by the corresponding property rights intellectual and industrial. Likewise, the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights are protected by the images and other graphic elements contained in the website. The owner of the website expressly prohibits the realization of "framing" or the use by third parties of any other mechanisms that alter the design, original configuration or contents of our website. The use of the contents must respect their particular licensing. In such a way its use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar or analogous activity, totally forbidden unless prior and express authorization from the owner of the website AYAMA. Only the total or partial reproduction of the texts and contents provided by the Website, provided that each and every one of the following conditions:
- The integrity of the contents, documents or graphics is maintained.
- The owner of the website is expressly cited as the source and origin of those.
- The purpose and purpose of such use is compatible with the Web and / or activity of the owner. of the website.
- No commercial use is intended, its distribution being expressly prohibited, public communication, transformation or decompilation
Any other use must be communicated and authorized by the owner of the website, prior and expressly. Regarding the appointments of products and services of third parties, the owner of the website recognizes in favor of its owners of the corresponding rights of industrial and intellectual property, not implying their sole mention or appearance on the Web of the existence of rights or of any responsibility over them, nor support, sponsorship or recommendation. The owner of the website declares his respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; Therefore, if you believe that our website may be violating your rights, please put in Contact with the owner of the website.
The owner of the website does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the Web, its content, or that it is updated, although the owner of the website will develop its best efforts to, in its case, avoid, correct or update them. Both the access to the Website, and the use that may be made of the information contained therein It is the exclusive responsibility of the person who carries it out. The owner of the website is not responsible for the information and stored content, on a Enunciative but not limiting, in forums, chats, blogs, comments, social networks or any other medium that allows third parties to publish content independently on the page Web http://WWW.AYAMA.COM. However, and in compliance with the provisions of the LSSI, the owner of the website is made available of all users, authorities and security forces, and actively collaborating in the withdrawal or in its case blocking of all those contents that could affect or contravene the legislation national, or international, rights of third parties or morality and public order. In case the user consider that there is some content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please get in touch with the owner of the website. The owner of the website is not responsible for the answers that are made through the different email addresses that appear on your website, so that under no circumstances derive legally binding effect of the same.
LINKS AND HIPERENLINKSS
The links contained in our website may direct to third-party Web content. The objective of these links is only to facilitate the search of the resources that may interest you through Internet. However, these pages do not belong to the owner of the website, nor do they review their content and, therefore, the owner of the website does not assume any responsibility for the content, information or services that may appear on these sites, which will have exclusively character information and that in no case imply any relationship between the owner of the website and the people or entities holding such content or owners of other sites where they are located. The owner of the site Web can not be responsible for the operation of the linked page or the possible damages that may arise from the access or use thereof.
The links to the website http://WWW.AYAMA.COM must respect the following conditions:
- The establishment of the link will not imply any type of agreement, contract, sponsorship or recommendation by EUROSEQUITUR S.L. of the page that makes the link.
- The Web page in which the hyperlink is established will not contain information with contents that are illegal, discriminatory, contrary to commonly accepted ethical principles or attempt against public order, nor shall it contain content contrary to any rights of third parties.
- The owner of the website may request that a link to your website be removed, without the need to claim EUROSEQUITUR S.L. legal notice (February 21, 2019) any cause In this case, the page that made the link should proceed to its immediate deletion, as soon as you receive notification from the owner of the website.
- Is not responsible in any way or guarantees the clarity, accuracy, reliability, correctness or morality of content or services that the establishment of the hyperlink can offer. The user assumes under its sole responsibility the consequences, damages or actions that could derive from access to the hyperlink's Web page.
- The Web page in which the hyperlink is established may not contain a mark, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to the owner of the website except those signs that are part of the same hyperlink.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTIONThe applicable law in case of dispute or conflict of interpretation of the terms that make up this Legal Notice, as well as any matter related to the services of this Portal, will be the law Spanish. For the resolution of any conflict that may arise during the visit to the website or use of the services that may be offered in it, the owner of the Website and the User agree to submit to the Judges and Courts of domicile of the User, provided that it is located in Spanish territory and act as a consumer. Otherwise, the submission will be to the courts and tribunals of the City of Barcelona, Spain.